Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@lonathecat

Hooray for living, LOL XD

You know, the funny thing is, my name is actually already pronounced Ren-A XD I think it’s French, but I don’t have the accent that I believe is normally over like the second E. But I like that though; it’s very creative πŸ™‚

I too am the oldest child, and I also make sure my two younger brothers don’t kill each other XD They’re not that bad though; I mean, they haven’t burned our house down yet, so I think that’s a plus πŸ˜›

So close to freedom I can taste it XD I am one of the original, traditional homeschoolers, LOL. I’ve been homeschooling since I started 2nd grade. So I wasn’t really affected by COVID except that now it was mandated that I stay at home XD Although, it did affect my church, so that was different and sad, but we’re good now πŸ˜‰ What about you? πŸ™‚

That sounds so fun! Our Christmas plans are pretty much staying at home. We don’t usually travel for Christmas, andΒ normally we have our family come up to our house to visit and stay for a while, but with all that’s happened, we aren’t entirely sure who all is coming or not, but they have all been invited. My youth group is having a Christmas party next Sunday, so that’s exciting, and my church is having an “Eve of Christmas Eve” service (we would normally have a regular Christmas Eve service, but we, um, don’t have our own building, so another church is letting us use their’s whenever they aren’t XD). So pretty much for me, it’s staying at home on Christmas in my yoga pants, hoodie, and tall fuzzy socks XD

Aww, thanks! I hope it doesn’t disappoint, LOL. I will gladly take any and all corrections and suggestions you may have πŸ™‚

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest