Reply To: Hello, fellow writers!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello, fellow writers! Reply To: Hello, fellow writers!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@wingiby-iggiby

Hi Wingiby!

Oh, Sahar sounds like such a great character! It is strange, but I usually end up liking my villains and side characters more than the main ones. Does that happen with you?

Yes! It happens all the time. Don’t get me wrong, I really love Liorah, but sometimes the side characters threaten to take over XD. I’m actually afraid they have a bit since I got some feedback (from a friend) that Liorah is one of the least developed characters and that she’s actually a bit boring, compared to the side characters. I’m trying to make her more interesting, but it’s pretty tricky😂

Who’s your favorite character in your story?

So cool! Do you still live there? I was born in Illinois, but then we moved to Georgia, and now we’re in North Carolina — hopefully for a good while yet!

No, I live in Europe now😊 That’s why SE will probably show me as posting at 3 am in the morning😂

Is there still room in the Character Castle? Or is it full?

Oh, I actually listened to the YA version of “Unbroken” pretty recently (on audiobook)! It was very good, but it was definitely not glossed over. There was quite a bit of violence (obviously XD). I still recommend it though!

I also need to check out your book-list up there, bc I haven’t read a lot of them.

That’s awesome! What books do you recommend?

Butting in on other conversation: Corinthians 13:1-3 I love those verses too!! And its so cool that you can think in different languages.

Thank you!😊 People ask me what language I think in a lot😂. I actually think in different languages depending on the subject. I think about writing in English, but I think of my friends in whatever language I speak with them.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Pin It on Pinterest