Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@rose-colored-fancy

Haha, I get that! I have some royal characters in Elemental that don’t act very regal either LOL. Poor Liorah’s mom 🙁 XD

I have heard of “The False Prince,” but I have not read it. Adding it to my reading list now 😉

You’re welcome! 😀

Don’t worry, I don’t think that’s weird XD. I like writing those too! I have those relationships too in Elemental (snarky characters tend to do that I guess, LOL). Umm I don’t know if I have any good tips, sorry! I’m sure there’s a book on that somewhere out in the world, but I’m just kinda winging my romantic writing XD I would share some of my romantic writing with you, but it spoils some of the “ships” in Elemental LOL.

Oh thanks! I’m happy that I’m not the only one 😉 I’m thinking about ordering that book soon, so maybe we could study it together XD

You are so welcome! 😀

Ahaha, so I have really only written the prologue and a tiny bit of the first chapter LOL. My word count is 2,725, and my goal is to write out around 30 chapters. I have not been as diligent in my writing as I think I should, and I really need to work on that :/ But I think that my favorite line so far is this (and I don’t think it’s a spoiler…) :

“Do you ever wonder what it’s like to live your life in hiding? Never feeling the sun on your skin, never venturing out of your front door, never interacting with other people because you live in fear? Or, at least, others around you live in fear. Yeah, that pretty much sums up my life right now.” – Penelope Lane

That’s the intro paragraph to the first chapter, and I hope it’s a good one LOL. I may edit it once I finish the entire draft of the first book, though. I like it because I think it gives readers a sense of how Penny feels about her situation that I am going to describe in the next few paragraphs. How she doesn’t agree with everything her mother is doing and whatnot.

What’s your favorite line that you feel most accomplished about? 🙂

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Pin It on Pinterest