Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@lonathecat

Ooo, Jennalie is such a pretty name! I love that! I can totally feel your frustration with that though, LOL. Another small reason that I wish my name was actually a nickname is because people almost never hear me correctly when I’m introducing myself XD They will most always hear Halley or something of the sort. And I used to work as a waitress as a retirement home, and the residents could never get my name right. I’ve been called Halley, Ellie, Abby, Annie, Callie, and Elizabeth XD Elizabeth was the one that really stuck with them, for some reason, so I just went with it. Even to this day if someone says “Elizabeth,” I will turn my head around thinking they’re calling for me XD

Hmm, I would probably want my name to be Alyssa, mostly because I know other Allies whose full names are Allison, so I would change it up 😛 I also like the nickname Lissa for Alyssa, so it would be a win-win 😉

We must be twins, LOL. Kindred spirits we are 😉

You’re so sweet, thanks!! 😀 I’ll let you know when I have finished it (which may take a while because I have a truckload of school to do in the upcoming week XD). I just think my stories need all the help they can get, both expert and not 😉 Thanks again!

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest