Reply To: Hello, fellow writers!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello, fellow writers! Reply To: Hello, fellow writers!

Lona
@lonathecat

@rose-colored-fancy

Nice to meet you too!
Haha yes, the writer’s dilemma. Though I suppose without it we would never get anywhere, now would we? XD

I only have one WIP that I’m actually working on. I have some ideas forΒ  few other novels floating around my brain space, but they’re not as interesting to me so they get shoved to the back to maybe be found again some day in the future. πŸ˜›

Is your Middle Eastern fantasy your only WIP or do you have others as well? Haha or like me, semi-have them?

Oh that must be frustrating, I’m sorry haha. I learned Spanish as a second language when I was around 7 since my family moved to a Spanish speaking country. Last year I also started learning German. Though my goodness let me just say that learning languages when you’re older is way harder haha.

You said you spoke three languages? What are the other two? πŸ™‚

Oh, I like your process! I’ve never heard of doing it that way before, but that’s really smart!

Yes, I draw. Only paper and pencil, though. I have enough trouble with tech as is, so throwing drawing digitally into the mix doesn’t go well. πŸ˜›

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest