Reply To: Hello all!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello all! Reply To: Hello all!

Ally Renee
@ally-renee

@rose-colored-fancy

Hello again, Rose!

Aww, thanks! I’m glad that you like the story concept! And that I didn’t confuse you too much ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ahaha, so the names I just came up with on the fly. I have six other main characters along with Alex and Penny, three of them are girls and the other three are guys. As I was creating the general idea of the story, I blanked on names for a while, except for Alexander (which was a guy name I knew I liked) and Penelope (which sounds unique since I don’t hear it a lot nowadays). I honestly struggle with boy names more than I do girl names; my three other guy names are Chad, Kevin, and Daniel (but I 98% of the time call him Danny), which I feel like are okay names, but I could not think of other names for the life of me. I’m glad that you like Alex and Penny’s names, though! ๐Ÿ™‚ I did look up the names of all my main characters, and for the most part they line up with their owner’s personality (except for Penelope, which means “weaver” LOL), so I keep them.

Some of the names of characters that I made for one of the sequel books have more meaning than the original 8’s, and I spent more time on them than I did on Penny, Alex, and the rest of the gang.

Uhhh, no, I did notย draw my profile picture, but I have this app on my phone calledย Recolor that I used to color the girl in the picture to look like Penny. I am not very talented at art ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks, I think Penny is pretty too! Though, I may be just a teensy bit biased since I created her, LOL. The artist that created the picture that I used for Penny is ClivenZu, which I searched for on Google.

What are you working on in writing, if you don’t mind my asking? ๐Ÿ™‚ And did you draw your profile picture? It looks really cool!

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest