Reply To: Hello, fellow writers!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello, fellow writers! Reply To: Hello, fellow writers!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@arindown

Thank you! I’m glad you like the drawing! I actually gave up on it at one point, then came back a few months later and redrew their faces, then finished it.

Ikr! Krita is the best! I used Photoshop for a while, but Krita’s just better.

Oh, Liorah is SUCH a difficult character! I can’t count the times she decided to do her own thing๐Ÿ˜‚ Every time I ‘hear’ her, she’s having an argument with someone, or being really sarcastic. She does that a LOT. She’s really fun to write! Do you have any stubborn characters that go their own way in the plot?

Bruce sounds so cute! I love draft horses! What does Bruce look like?

I do have some specific horses: Liorah’s horse is called Maewyn, and she’s very mischievous. Holding her breath so Liorah can’t fasten the girth, holding her head high so you can’t bridle her, nipping and pulling at clothing– The list continues. She’s adorable and I actually love writing about her.

The other horse is Kinneret, Gavril’s horse. She’s a lot quieter and better trained than Maewyn.

They’re both Arabian types, but I see Kinneret as more of a Barb. I’d say the Lehabim (Liorah’s tribe) horses are like a cross between Arabians and Barbs.

It’s so cool that you’re from such a big family! I also love writing about sibling relationships. It’s especially fun because in the first few chapters, Liorah and Gavril are constantly teasing/arguing and annoying each other, but as soon as Gavril is captured, Liorah panics.๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, I loved the romance between Lucy and Jeff! It was one of the most adorable couples I’ve ever read.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Pin It on Pinterest