Reply To: Reintroduction :]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Reintroduction :] Reply To: Reintroduction :]

Mischievous Thwapling
@mischievous-thwapling

@the-fledgling-artist

This is how I know you’re sincere. If you’re offering to hear a rant on a book a writer’s working on, you’re truly amazing.

Umm, if I’m honest, these words can sum up my WIP the best: It’s everywhere.  I’m still figuring out some world building, plot structure type-stuff, and developing characters. I’ll be honest though: Every morning, whether I’m eating breakfast or lying in bed, wishing that there was still 5 hours left to the night, I write a part of it.  In my head.  Of course, I don’t remember it enough to copy it back down on my computer, but that’s how I do most of the plot planning.  I write the next step in my head, then I’m like, “This should happen next!” Pretty stupid, I know.

HBU??? I’m more than willing to hear a rant on your WIP if you ever want to. *leans forwards, props chin on elbows, then stares at you expectantly*

Same. Publishing is like this thought to me: “If I ever finish, I’m gonna publish it.” But of course, I never take myself seriously. I’m determined to finish it, but…. seems like a long time in the future.

Lol, tell me about it…

I know you’ve already experienced a lot of stalking in this thread, but.. *clears throat* All I’m trying to say, is that your characters are amazing.  So much character is loaded in simply their posture! And then you combine it with the rest.. It’s awesome.

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
    ~Mark Twain

Pin It on Pinterest