Reply To: Reintroduction :]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Reintroduction :] Reply To: Reintroduction :]

The Fledgling Artist
@the-fledgling-artist

@millennium Hey, it’s okay, motivation is a tricky thing. But it always comes back when it’s meant to. :’) Glad your life otherwise fairs well. Certainly, something to be thankful for. <3 If your itch to write comes back, you’ll have to tag me and let me know what you’re working on.

@eden-anderson
Thank you, I do too. <3 I’m sorry life has been interesting for you, whatever that entails. Life has a way of being that way, I find, haha. Aaa, hey, congrats on Nano! I know that’s no easy feat. 😂 Is it still going okay??
Writer’s brains are definitely weird. Haha.

Life has been, in a word, slow. Haha. This year after covid hit and things began to calm, I got a part-time job at a daycare as relief staff. That’s been pretty great. It’s hard for a multitude of reasons, but overall it’s been good. I didn’t foresee myself getting so attached to the kids, but here we are, haha. I’m illustrating for a small girl’s magazine here and there and trying to make a dent in a very large stack of unread books in my bedroom. XD Currently though, I have a lot of time on my hands because I’m quarantining, (ty, covid.) Not a fan, but it’s definitely not the worst, so it’s hardly worth complaining about, haha.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Pin It on Pinterest