Reply To: Reintroduction :]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Reintroduction :] Reply To: Reintroduction :]

Mischievous Thwapling
@mischievous-thwapling

@the-fledgling-artist

When did I join SE?  Uhhh…. Somewhere during this year? XD

Wow, you did draw your profile pic?  That’s awesome!  Skip’s and Kavi’s expressions have so much character.  And space elves…I’ve never heard of that before, but I love it.  (wait, I’ve sorta heard of them from Star Trek, but it’s not quite the same thing I think)

That’s so cool!  And yeah, I get the haven’t-finished-one-yet…

Cool, I once knew someone with double-jointed elbows.  They could do really weird stuff with their arms, but I guess that’s kinda obvious…. As for me?  I guess that when I have a cold I can sound exactly like Peppermint Patty from the Charlie Brown.  Random, I know.

Lol, I get that.  And thanks! (about the quotes, I mean)

How long have I been interested in writing?  Well, I was interested in smaller stuff about a year or two ago, but this year I’ve been serious about an actual book, which I’m now writing.  HBU?

AND YESS!!! I’m want to publish my book someday so much, lol.  Actually, I am sorta publishing a book with a buncha other people who I wrote it with, but we’re still on the rewriting/editing stage 😉 Would you like to publish your stuff?

Writing fantasy is the delicate art of making the unrealistic seem realistic.
    ~Tom B.

Pin It on Pinterest