Reply To: Reintroduction :]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Reintroduction :] Reply To: Reintroduction :]

The Fledgling Artist
@the-fledgling-artist

@deeprun Haha ’round SE I just take the stalking as a given. 🤣 So you are pardoned. That my friend is a very complex question, haha. You probably didn’t mean it as such, so I’ll try not to ramble. Too much. Just putting it bluntly, I’m a little particular about what I enjoy reading, I guess. The types of stories I usually find in comics aren’t usually very compelling to me. I’m confident that good, wholesome, compelling comics with depth exist, I just have a hard time finding them. Haha, I say that as if I’m skilled enough to accomplish that myself, but as the tag suggests, I am but a small fledgling artist.

@millennium Hello there! I think I remember you?? You were in RPFL for a short bit, right?? Tbh, life isn’t very fun rn, but all things considered, it’s going pretty well. As a result of life not being super fun, art isn’t always super fun either, but I’m still managing to draw pretty constantly. 🙂 How’ve you been? Are you working on any writing projects right now?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Pin It on Pinterest