Reply To: Reintroduction :]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Reintroduction :] Reply To: Reintroduction :]

The Fledgling Artist
@the-fledgling-artist

@wingiby-iggiby┬áIf I only drew when I felt I was good at it I would have significantly less art to account for. :’) Haha.

Dude, your wip sounds awesome! Sounds like you’ve put a lot of work into ironing it out. :o!! How long has it been in the works??

My most current project is a comic called Within the Brume. It’s gone through enough changes that I haven’t made an updated summary of it, so I’m not sure the best way to concisely explain what it’s about. :0 !! I could show you some concept doodles if you want? But yeah, content-wise, it’s comparable to a novel or novella. Haha. Maybe somewhere in between?? I guess a lot of people think of comics as being short newspaper type things, but graphic novels (comics) are actually more common than you might think. ;)) My local library has a whole shelf of middle-grade comics, haha. Though I’ve yet to find many comics that try to tell the kinds of stories I’m passionate about..

I do find it very hard to draw people in poses I’ve not practiced… Unfamiliar poses are super hard. But that’s why practicing (with reference pictures!!) Is super important. :D!! It gets significantly easier once you learn to break down the human form into recognizable shapes.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Pin It on Pinterest