Reply To: Hello! My Introduction

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello! My Introduction Reply To: Hello! My Introduction

Livi Ryddle
@anne_the_noob14

@davemanjr

Hello and welcome!

I’m Livi. Dual credit student, aspiring author, and bagel enthusiast, who wants to study Anglo Saxon someday. đŸ™‚

That’s awesome that you’re learning ASL. I want to learn it, but I have no idea when or if I’ll get around to it.

I also love music! And reading, painting, and poetry đŸ™‚ I can play a few instruments (including violin and piano), and I want to take lessons at some point. I’m self-taught, and there’s only so much I can teach myself before someone who knows what they’re doing should step in.

Oooh, historical fiction… I love Georgette Heyer. I haven’t read but four, maybe five of her books, but I’m working my way through our collection. I would recommend Beauvallet  or These Old Shades (then Devil’s Cub is the sequel). Powder and Patch is also great. (Those four are all historical romances. I believe she has some mysteries too, though I haven’t read any of them.) I don’t really read much historical fiction, so that’s all I can recommend at the moment!

Glad to have you join us, David! I hope you enjoy being a part of Story Embers, and I wish you the best of luck with everything.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Livi Ryddle.

"Reck not."
~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Pin It on Pinterest