Reply To: Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . . Reply To: Would Your Character Rather. . .

Ari Austin
@amaustin

(You’re characters bring up an interesting point that there are other ways to get rid of hair)

Would you rather never be able to say thanks again or never be able to ask for help again?

Elsie: um, I’m kind of desperately looking for someone to help me, but I can’t bear the thought of not being able to tell them thank you.

Ian: There are ways to let people know you are thankful besides just saying it.

Elsie: True… but…

Ian: I would never be able to say thanks again. As much as I want to be able to never ask for help again, I might need to ask for help when helping others because I’m not all that they need. Nor am I smart enough to make it in this world without help.

Elsie: *wants to ask for help answering this question*

Liam: I think I would never be able to ask for help again. People in this world are smart enough to see when someone needs help and nice enough to help them. People’s pride will often not let them see silent thanks even if it is there, so I would choose to be able to verbally thank them after they help without being asked.

Elsie: I think I would choose to be able to ask for help.

Isabell: *thinks about her terribly sad life* I would rather be able to ask for help.

Sunjay: As your brother, you don’t need to ask for help before I come to the rescue. however, it would be nice of you to thank me every once in a while…

Isabell: *rolls eyes* All the thanks you need is more hair gel

Sunjay: Don’t hate on my hair! We both know it attracts the ladies.

Isabell: *rolls eyes even harder* All you do is complain about how many girls won’t leave you alone. You don’t even like them!

Sunjay: *rubs chin thoughtfully trying to pretend his sister isn’t better at arguing* I think I would rather never be able to ask for help.

Isabell: Guess I won’t help you get away from the girls following you *shrugs and smirks*

New question: Would you rather eat food that has fake grape flavor or fake strawberry flavor for the rest of your life. (Not the only thing you eat, but the only flavored food like candy or soda.)

Right is right though all condemn, and wrong is wrong though all approve.

Pin It on Pinterest