Reply To: Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . . Reply To: Would Your Character Rather. . .

Gracie
@kimlikesart

New Question 1: Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks nonstop?

Nithel: “Someone who speaks.”

Avigail: … Her heart aches a bit, “How long are we to be on the island?”

Ratul: “As long as it takes.”

Avigail: “As long as it takes for what?”

Ratul: “For you to go crazy.” Avigail looks down, Nithel taking a step nearer her. “I’d be alone.”

Avigail: “I, I’d be…” she can’t choose. Wait, how big is the island? I could go off alone. She thinks better than to ask aloud this time, “I would be with someone.”

Mihael: “I would…” She bites her lips, looking over to her husband. “I’d be alone.” Gabrel is a silent man…

Gabrel: He nods, “I as well.” He glances to her, before getting back to whittling.

Elia: “Corban would be the talker…he can’t be quiet.” The sister looked over to her three-year-old brother. But, “I would be with him.”

Corban: He grins, and claps, “Be wid sissy!”

Nasiin: “I would be alone.” For one is truly never alone. Not when one can see the heavens. He glances to Nithel. The Star Breather had given him a larger heart. A heart for people. Then he glanced to his daughter, Well, He gave me one too

Carace: “I would…” be alone. No… with someone…. noooooo…. “I would be with someone.” Though it would drive me mad.

New Question 2: Would you rather fake your death or go to jail for 10 years?

Carace: “Fake my death. Of a certain.”

Nithel: His brows lift, Avigail would know I was alive. “I would fake it, but,” His brows lower, eyes saddening, “What did I do? Perhaps I deserve prison.”

Ratul: Rolls his eyes and looks away.

Nasiin: Looks at Nithel with longing. If only I was more like him… “I would fake my death.”

Ratul: He makes his eyes bug, snapping his fingers and pointing to his father, like it’s the most genius of ideas.

Mihael: “I would pretend to die.”

Gabrel: He looks to his little girl, then his wife’s frail form. I would let them know. “I as well.” But the crop? That is why I am no revolutionary. He looks to Nithel.

Elia and Corban: Messing around, not paying attention.

Gabrel: Eyes steely, “I would fake their deaths for them.”

Mihael: And go to jail because of it

Avigail: “I would…” fake my death. And fail miserably. Getting life in prison likely… “Um,”

Ratul: Grins at his sister, “I’d bring you flowers.”

Avigail: Glowers at him, “I would…”

Ratul: Leans forward, “Yes?”

Nasiin: “Leave your sister alone.”

Avigail: “I…would go to prison.”

Nithel: Eyes sad, Someone would go with you. Someone else would have done something. You would have not done it on your own.

———

New Question- Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?

New Question 2 – Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?

@dakota

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Gracie.

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Pin It on Pinterest