Reply To: Hello from Lydia

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello from Lydia Reply To: Hello from Lydia

Mel
@melodyjoy

@lydiajoy

Hi! I am Melody

Is your middle name Joy? Mine is 🙂 I know somebody named Lydia Joy, but she’s in 4th grade, not college LOL.

I play piano and read and read and read and read and read. I also enjoy arts and crafts things, writing, and hanging out with my siblings. I also read.

I play piano too! As well as violin ( I like Piano so much better though, 😉 ) I enjoy reading too, you obviously do hehe. My family is very artsy and craftsy, me not as much, but I love doing it. It’s just that I’m not that good at it. Writing: I like writing. Welcome to Story Embers: the community where everybody loves writing (hopefully) LOL

Chapter 57?!!!!!!! I am mind boggled!!! Absolutely blown away! Amazed! To be more concise, good job!!

I really like Kiriath’s Quest as well, and everybody on SE likes Wingfeather Saga, it’s on my list of stuff to read.

Have you ever read the Mysterious Benedict Society series?

I like animals, writing, journaling, reading, and eating. Oh, and decorating.

TTYL! ,MELODY

Life is short, smile while you still have teeth!

Pin It on Pinterest