Reply To: Favorite Character

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Favorite Character Reply To: Favorite Character

Naiya Dyani
@naiya-dyani

@zee a;sldkfj a chance to blab about mah Kiet boi 😛

Kiet Hulsaba is one of my favorite characters of mine. Sixteen years old, INFP, very sweet and gentle. Except if you lay a finger on his friends. If you do. . . well, he knows martial arts, and you’ll learn it very fast. XD

He’s had a lot of pain in his past, though, both emotionally/mentally and physically. He has two scars on his cheek from a particularly traumatic incident, and he has C-PTSD.

Despite that, he’s a dearheart, loves cats, and is braver than he looks (or believes he is). He has a way of seeing past the mask people wear, and his eyes almost seem to see right into your soul (an effect caused by a combination of his manner and his appearance–black hair and darker skin but vivid green eyes).

So yeah, I could go on about my child for hours, but I’ll leave it there for now. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Pin It on Pinterest