Reply To: Hello there

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello there Reply To: Hello there

Mischievous Thwapling
@mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

Yes, I am with you on the juggling thing.  Right now, not only am I writing a book, but I’m in 6-ish (maybe soon to be 7) collaborative stories!! I don’t know how I’m alive right now…

Lol, no, it’s not weird.  Andrew Peterson just created such a beautiful, creative, amazing world, you have to love it when there’s anything written in it, even if it’s not always written by him.

And yes, dear Lona, step by step. Step by step. All too often, I wish I could just skip to the end, the part where I have the hang of the guitar, the part where I’m past that pesky plot hole, the part where I’m over the rough bump in one of my relationships, the part where the hard stretch is over.  But then I realized I would skip life itself.  I would literally miss out on life.  Everyday, no matter what chapter of life you’re in, there’s always going to be area that you have to work in.  There’s always going to be a struggle, something hard.  So if I suddenly skipped it, I suppose I would skip to the part where I’m in heaven.  But I’m not ready to go there until Jesus calls me home.  I’m not gonna just wish for that just because I don’t wanna experience the hard stuff.

Wow, that was really long… I’m not usually that deep or poetic, lol.

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
    ~Mark Twain

Pin It on Pinterest