Reply To: Timberwolf’s Introduction

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Timberwolf’s Introduction Reply To: Timberwolf’s Introduction

Wingiby Iggiby
@wingiby-iggiby

@wandering-timberwolf

Nice to meet you too!! 😀 If I was ever given the opportunity, YES! Traveling would be SO awesome — I’d like to see all I can of the US first, and then explore other places.

I like swimming, biking, and hiking too (jogging is ok, but I usually walk, LOL)! I haven’t done a lot of canoeing/kayaking; but to do it down a river would be so fun! I like to camp, and once did tubing behind a speed boat with some friends — I was SO sore the next day, I felt like I was 109 yr old. I want to try rock-climbing (outside), if I won’t be to scared of falling even while wearing a harness. Have you ever done that? I once went to an indoor climbing place a while back, but that’s about it.

Ahh, yes — a plan. I usually just sit down and go, LOL, till I run out of steam 😛 But right now, I’m doing a collaborative story where so far, we have done nothing but plan! However, I think I lack enough stubberness to get anywhere past twenty chapters, so I’ll have to see.

And I totally get not having enough time, so don’t worry about it 😉 btw, what is an expat? I have never heard of it, but from what I can gather, it sounds cool!

Your missionary work sounds AMAZING! It is so wonderful that you are doing that! I always marvel at what missionaries go through and what they do. I love to read their stories! I wonder what God will call me to do, so I’ll have to be praying about that. Also, you novel sounds really interesting!

"Whatever man loves dominates them. I loved wrong, for I loved myself. You don't know how sorry I am."

Pin It on Pinterest