Reply To: Timberwolf’s Introduction

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Timberwolf’s Introduction Reply To: Timberwolf’s Introduction

Wingiby Iggiby
@wingiby-iggiby

@wandering-timberwolf

Howdy! This is Wingiby-Iggiby, 14-year-old gal speaking. Love the profile pic, for starters — also, it is SO cool that you are a missionary in Africa! I have never been outside of the US, and so naturally, when I discover someone who lives elsewhere or used to, I am quite intrigued.

I love to write, draw, read (and read and read), do out-doorsie things and a whole lot of that good stuff.

And you finished a novel!?!? How did you do that!? I am amazed whenever I meet someone who actually finished a book. I started a novel, but I don’t know how much I like it right now. Instead, I’m doing a couple collaborative stories on here to sharpen my writing skills.

I hope you can get what you need from SE! It is difficult to incorporate faith into writing. I hope to see you around!

"Whatever man loves dominates them. I loved wrong, for I loved myself. You don't know how sorry I am."

Pin It on Pinterest