Reply To: Timberwolf’s Introduction

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Timberwolf’s Introduction Reply To: Timberwolf’s Introduction

Mischievous Thwapling
@mischievous-thwapling

@wandering-timberwolf

Hello, Timberwolf!  Or Wolf, or Jonathan; I haven’t figured out which I’d like to call you yet 😛

Nice to meet you! I’m a 13 year old gal, who also can be found reading, or writing, or just being complete nerd in my free time.

Wow, since 2010? That’s awesome! How long did you live in Canada? Well, if I did the math I probably could get a pretty clear guess. Let’s see, you’re 17, so if you were born in…Y’know what? I’m going to just let you tell me; there’s a good reason I write and read in my free time, I’m definitely not a mathematician.

Congratulations on completing you first novel! I’m also working on my first, though I would emphasize working….  What’s the title of your novel?  And I also can find it hard to portray my faith when I’m writing my book.  I either am too preachy, or not showing it clearly.  But I would venture to say Story Embers has helped me a lot, and I hope it does the same for you.

So, here’s a random get-to-know-you-question:

What is the dumbest way you’ve received any kind of injury?

I hope to see you around here! 😀

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
    ~Mark Twain

Pin It on Pinterest