Reply To: Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story Reply To: Character Story

Urwen Starial
@urwen-starial

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani

Jin is being sassy. Everyone grab your things the world is ending!!!

Jin stared at the Captain of the Outopian police, he knew there was no way out of this.

“Yes.” He said finally. “I know I am. What are you planning to do about it?”

Logan’s expression was cold as steel. He had the ability to arrest him, and Jin knew it, but he didn’t care anymore. He couldn’t care anymore. Outopia was ending and only a few people noticed it, but nothing anyone did helped anymore.

He was done with this world and done with this life. He was done helping anyone who thought they could help change the world. The government could arrest him, sentence him to lifelong imprisonment, but they weren’t going to get a word out of him. He and the Sparrows were through, but not a secret would pass his lips. Neither side was right, and no one actually knew what they were doing.

He met Logan’s eyes, “Now that we’re in agreement, are you going to arrest me?”

Just wanted to congratulate us all on getting up and moving again! And I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe!

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Pin It on Pinterest