For Hanna and Adrian:
1. What is the best thing in your life?
Hanna: My family.
2. Have you ever been seriously injured?
Hanna: No, never anything serious.
Adrian: I broke my arm… does that count?
3. Are you a parent, or do you want to be someday?
Hanna: I don’t know how to be a good parent. Besides, my kids don’t deserve to grow up in a broken world, do they?
Adrian: Someday. If and when the world isn’t messed up anymore.
1) If you went on a walk or jog in your neighborhood, what would you notice?
2) Do you have a good voice?
3) Do you try to fit in, or do you not care about what people think?
If something goes wrong in your life, yell "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰