Reply To: Hello!! I’m so excited to be here!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello!! I’m so excited to be here! Reply To: Hello!! I’m so excited to be here!

Wingiby Iggiby
@wingiby-iggiby

@nancy-drew

I love that series! I read the originals a while back. What are your favorite books? Mine are The Wingfeather Saga; Sherlock Holmes, especially The Hound of the Baskerville; Where the Red Fern Grows; Across Five Aprils; Rifles for Waite; The Hobbit; Tree-Castle Island; and The Lord of the Rings. Well, at least those are the ones I can remember.

As for info on the forum, I think Ella covered it all. I have had people teaching me my way around since I got on here, lol.

And what is the One Year Adventure Novel about? It sounds cool.

You play SIX instruments. Wow. I played piano, and then took voice, but wow. What instruments do you play? Which is your fav? My sis is taking fiddle, but she has to learn violin first, and my brothers taking cajone. I am going to take an awesome art class 😀

I also like to write fantasy, where anything can happen. ABSOLUTELY anything!!

Here’s a short sentence about me: I love snails, chocolate, drawing, country music, and reading.

It was nice to meet you, and I hope to see you around! 😉

I know you got mountains to climb,
    But always stay humble and kind -- Tim McGraw

Pin It on Pinterest