Reply To: Hi!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! Reply To: Hi!

Wingiby Iggiby
@wingiby-iggiby

@sarahfi

You are going to be an architecture student? Cool! I want to be an artist. Are you hoping to pursue architecture as a career? I don’t know what I’ll do with my life, but I’ve always liked to draw.

I have a bunch of favorite books/authors, but I fail to remember the names of many of them. My current faves are The Wingfeather Saga, Sherlock Holmes, The Lord of the Rings, Rifles for Waite, and Where the Red Fern Grows. And Across Five Aprils.

*takes stunned deep breath* YOU HAVE WRITTEN FOUR NOVELS?!?!?! I can’t even write one, lol. I’ve started, and maybe sometime I’ll finish it. And your book sounds super cool! I write mostly in fiction and I’d like to try historical fiction. But I can’t help but to include comedy either way. And I’ve done a bit of archery, and then I shot a bb gun and really liked that, but I haven’t done it in a long while.

My current WIP is moving as slow as a snail (which is 0.05 mph), but it’s about a 14-year-old girl named Andette Perinous, and she’s running for her life. Yeah. It’s not a very good book (that’s my opinion, anyway), but I’m using it for writing practice, plot practice, character development practice, and more practice. If I could actually finish or publish a book sometime in my life, it will be a big accomplishment. And, um, I feel rather silly, but what is a physic meme?

Here is a little about me: I would like a kitten (but I’m not telling that to my dog), and I have nine snails that once laid sixty eggs so then I had sixty impossibly tiny snails that were transparent. I like to draw, read, and eat chocolate. And listen to country music, Andrew Peterson, then country, Andrew Peterson, Country….

Anyway, I’m happy to meet you, and hope to see you around! 😉

–Wingiby Iggiby (also known in this temporary earth as Brooke) lover of snails, drawing, reading, and water tubing.

I know you got mountains to climb,
    But always stay humble and kind -- Tim McGraw

Pin It on Pinterest