Reply To: Character Building Game

Forums Fiction Characters Character Building Game Reply To: Character Building Game

Gracie
@kimlikesart

For Joseph:

1) If you escaped into the forest during the zombie apocalypse, who is one person you would bring with you?

“‘Zombie’? What’s that?”

Not important. (It would just confuse him.) If everything around you was crashing down. If the place where you are, was being destroyed by God, and you were able to save one person, who would it be?

“Wow.”

I know.

*Runs his left hand back through his hair,* “I, I don’t know? The first child I pass on the street that I can carry, I suppose.”

2) What stunt could you never, ever perform? (if it was in your ability: e.g. cliff jumping)

“Wait ‘cliff jumping’?”

nodd

*Huffs, while lowering his head and rolling his eyes* “Well, anyone is able to jump off a cliff. I wouldn’t do it though.”

Forget that. The first question/statement please.

“Oh, something I’d never do? Uh, jump off a cliff.”

fine

3) Would you rather: bungee-jump off a skyscraper OR try to free dive a hundred feet down?

*Brows lower, eyes narrowed on the questioner* “What?!” *a second’s panic for you* “No. Do not do that! Are you crazy?”

You have to pick one

“What? You’re crazy! I’d be crazy? No. No, I’m not going to do it. Sorry, nope, nu-uh…”

@writergirl101
    Hello. I think Joseph’s going to like you. (:

New Questions:

1. What motivates you to work hard?

2. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?

3. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Pin It on Pinterest