Reply To: How has the writing community impacted YOU?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions How has the writing community impacted YOU? Reply To: How has the writing community impacted YOU?

Anne of Lothlorien
@anne-of-lothlorien

@mariposa

How has the writing community impacted me… WHERE DO I START?!

This sight, Story Embers, has been such an amazing and important part of my life. I guess it I had to boil it down to a few things, it’d be that there are always people there for you and that they all want you to be better.

I have made so many friends on this sight, (you included!!) and they mean so much to me. To be friend with people all around the world that share a common goal of writing good stories is incredible. Someone is always here to critique and to share and to laugh. No one tears down your stories to criticize, but gives honest advice because they want your story to be better. Being part of a Christian writing community is even better, having people to talk to who share your standards and vision for writing.

The people on here have been for me through tough times and good times and I am so, so grateful I ever stumbled across this crazy corner of the internet.

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Pin It on Pinterest