Reply To: It’s Me… Again :D

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself It’s Me… Again :D Reply To: It’s Me… Again :D

Anne of Lothlorien
@anne-of-lothlorien

@kimlikesart
    That is an awesomly unique pet name! I once had a goldfish named… Squishy the Invisible Nazi Killer from Quebec. Yup. You read that right. 😀

Well, at least you wanted to name your sister a real name… my younger sister wanted to name my youngest brother ‘Pizza Man’. XD XD XD

What do I want to do with my life… You want everything I want to do?? Just kidding, cause that’d be way too long a post. Right now I’m just about to quit my waitressing job to stay at home and teach my brother first grade. I’m going to look into online college classes for writing and Special Education, and I want to start volunteering at a therapeutic horse back riding center near us.

I would love to be married one day, but I’m working on being okay if not. It’s hard sometimes, but ultimately I want what God wants for me, and if that’s being single forever… okay. I don’t want to be married just because it sounds nice. If I got married and had kids… I’ve never really thought about a specific amount… just more than one, because I think being an only child would be lonely. 🙂

A career… not in the normal sense. If I was a guy, my dream job would be a document analyst for the FBI. I looked into pursuing that path a couple years ago, but because of the schooling and job requirements it would mean fifteen or twenty years of my life towards that and pretty much shutting out the possibility of a family and being a stay at home mom, and I don’t want to do that.

What I’d love to do is write books and volunteer at places that help people with disabilities and handicaps. Maybe even adopt some special needs kids one day. If God brings a husband and kids into that equation, then that sounds like a pretty awesome life to me. 😀

I’d love to get to know you better too! Would you mind answering all the questions you asked me? Kinda copycat, but a good way to learn about people. You asked good ones! ;D

I’ve added The Mark of a Lion to my everlong list of TBR’s. 🙂

Yeah, Pixar did Brave. It’s the only Disney Princess movie that’s a Pixar and one of the… I think four Pixar movies with people as the main characters. To me, beyond the issues I have with the content, it just doesn’t have that Pixar… feel, you know?

YAY YOU’LL READ LORD OF THE RINGS!!! YAY YAY YAY! Oh, and if you read the Hobbit, the prequel, it’s a much easier read. It’s more a quaint adventure story. That’s my beef with the Hobbit movies, which I don’t think are anywhere near as good as the Lord of the Rings movies. They tried to make the Hobbit into an epic adventure like the Lord of the Rings, but it’s just different and I think they spoiled it by making the movies like that. But I promise you won’t regret reading them. 🙂 🙂

We’re pretty different in the crying department… I cry over book and movies ALL THE TIME! I can’t help it… I can’t convince myself it’s okay since they’re not real… for the moment, they are to me, and it hurts. So I cry. :’)

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Pin It on Pinterest