Reply To: It’s Me… Again :D

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself It’s Me… Again :D Reply To: It’s Me… Again :D

Wingiby Iggiby
@wingiby-iggiby

@anne-of-lothlorien

Nice to meet you too. My favorite colors are deep red, deep blue, black, silver, turquoise, and coral. I have no pets, but six siblings. I live in IN and I have short brown hair and green eyes. 🙂

That is a really cool color list ya got there 😉 And wow. You’ve got yourself a whole gang. Are you a Throne Warden, High Queen, Song Maiden, or Lore Wain? I’m a Throne Warden and proud of it. And I used to live in Illinois! Right next door. 😉

Your book characters sound awesome! I’d definitely read that one.

*bows* thank you! And if it is ever finished, I’ll tag you.

I don’t recognize the last two books on your favorites list… what are they about?

They are books on the Civil War. Across Five Aprils is about the Creighton family and their joys and sorrows in Southern Illinois during that turbulant time. Rifles for Waite is about a boy who joins the Union and has many narrow escapes, and then ends up in a rebel camp as a prisoner. It’s a great read; you get a point of view from both perspectives, and it sheds a light on a little known part of the war.

Oooh, Andrew Peterson, yes. Good music, yes, yes.

Totally, period.

And lastly… WINGFEATHER WINGFEATHER WINGFEATHER!!!!! 😀

I can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on — cutting myself off– about this amazing saga. “The characters, the humor, the soul-scratching deepness…” You’ve just hit the nail on the head. Perfect. I love Artham, and of course Janner. I can really connect with him. I also love Kalmar (who couldn’t?), Esben, Leeli — and everyone else (mean EVERYBODY), including Gnag. His story is heart breaking, but it’s the best and I feel sorry for him. I do.

The Stories Are True. They really are.

I know you got mountains to climb,
    But always stay humble and kind -- Tim McGraw

Pin It on Pinterest