Reply To: Character Building Game

Forums Fiction Characters Character Building Game Reply To: Character Building Game

Gracie
@kimlikesart

For Lucky:

1. Several. He’s a womanizer. He abandoned his wife and child. He drinks…but doesn’t really get drunk…usually. He’s a coward (usually). He doesn’t like kids anymore, they remind him of his Julia… (He pictures the girl still as a three-year-old with little blonde curls. It would be a big shock if he saw her now. Grown up with two kids; one graduated and the other a senior in high-school…)

Good things: He can’t stand disrespect (whether it’s himself or one he respects). He can’t stand thoughs who take advantage of children, even though he doesn’t care for kids getting near him (maybe as an act of penance?).

2. “Game? Geez, I don’t play much of anything.” *chews on his upper-lip* “I used to like checkers a lot. And tag, and hide-and-seek. But that was a long, long time ago.”

3. “Uh,” *clears throat* “Well, it changes almost every night.” *Gives an embarrassed smile* “I suppose whoever I’m working for I try to mosey up close to. I had one boss for about fifteen years, he was a good man… Tried to straighten me up, ya know? Make a right nice hu’band and father out of me.” Smiles wryly and shakes his head, “That worked for about four years.” *The old man shrugged* “He was a good guy. Lots of kids. Worked for him for several years after I left mi family. Good guy, real straight, liked to get dirty though, in, uh, dirt.” Lucky nodded, Yep, that was it

New Questions:

1. If you can instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?

2. What is in the trunk of your car right now? (It doesn’t have to be your car if it’s non-existent. Maybe backpack, dresser-drawer, or purse?)

3. What is the best gift anyone’s ever given to you?

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Pin It on Pinterest