Forums › Fiction › General Writing Discussions › Super Important Questions about Character Castles :) › Reply To: Super Important Questions about Character Castles :)
Here are the basic rules of the Charactar Castles: (Compliments of Rusted-Knight)
1. Any character is welcome, hero or villain, incomplete or fully developed.
2. Characters may enter or leave the castle at the writer’s choice.
3. The castle is meant to test your characters, so all actions within Forum Guideline are allowed. However, certain crimes may incur the wrath of the castle’s guardians. Villains beware.
4. The number of active characters shall be no more than 10 to allow writers to easily keep up with who is in.
5. Invent rooms at will. The castle’s floor plan changes at random so if you can’t remember the map, who cares.
6. Going beyond the castle’s outer ramparts is impossible. This is to limit the size to a degree and encourage character interaction.
If you have any more question you can tag me,.. or anyone else that chooses to answer this question. (: I can expound a bit more. It’s really fun!
Passion means to be willing to suffer.